A few months ago, Joanna Goddard of A Cup of Jo blogged about what everyone is wearing in NYC. A striped long-sleeved tee, army-green anorak, and white converse sneakers all made the list (which is pretty much what everyone in Seattle is wearing, too).
This got me thinking as to what a Seattleite uniform might look like. Here are the items I reach for season after season — a sort of overcast wardrobe for all that gray-ish weather we’re so accustomed to.
1. A lightweight, soft gray, cashmere sweater.
2. A simple and monogrammed leather tote.
3. Perfectly nerdy thick-rimmed eyeglasses.
4. A one-size-fits-everything travel wallet.
5. A wear-every-day heart and arrow necklace.
6. Flat sandals that you can wear all day.
7. A pair of not-too-light, not-too-dark boyfriend skinnies.