- Cozy boot liners for a rainy day by WithTheRain. ($24)
- A vintage coffee creamer carafe by OldWorldCrafts. ($14)
- “Renew” dead sea salts by HerbivoreBotanicals. ($18)
- A nerdy way to tote mom’s tote-ables by madimaydesign. ($8)
- A multi-lingual mom’s day card by OrangeTwist. ($5)
When your indecisiveness takes over, go the easy route and give mom a sweet arrangement of Theo Chocolate.
Based in Fremont, the Theo Chocolate factory pumps out countless choco-concoctions with style. Plus, their products are organic and Fair Trade. The Coconut Bites and Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are my faves. Sorry, Almond Joy and Reese’s. You’re not even worth it.